How to get Free Wi-Fi at Istanbul Airport?
All passengers are offered 1-hour free internet access at Istanbul Airport. Free wireless internet can be requested at the wireless internet kiosks provided by Turk Telekom.
There are 2 ways to get an internet code, via SMS on your mobile phone or by entering your passport number at any Wi-Fi terminal in the airport. You can use your personal laptop, tablet or smart phone for connecting to internet. Choose the IstanbulAirport TurkTelekomFree Wi-Fi network.
Access via SMS
- Click on mobile access.
- Choose flag for country code, and then enter your phone number without area code. After you acceptted the agreement click Enter.
- You will receive a code via SMS on your mobile phone. Enter this code and click Continue.
Access with passport number
- Use the kiosk for passport verification and note the code to be used as password.
- Click on ‘enter with passport’.
- Enter your passport number and the code received from the kiosk. Accept the agreement and click on Enter.
You will need this Wi-Fi connection code for Wi-Fi login. The username is your passport number. The Wi-Fi connection time starts at the time you login and is valid for 60 minutes. If you need Wi-Fi for a longer period you need to purchase a Wi-Fi package. With each code you can only use one device.
Should you need any help with Wi-Fi please contact 444 01 45.